Ski Meribel boasts a luxury sleeper coach service leaving on Friday night arriving in France’s Les Trois Vallées on Saturday in time for breakfast. You’ll be fully rested and ready for a day of skiing, hitting the piste on the quietest day of the week!
You can wave goodbye to those travelling by plane – while they catch an early flight home, you can hit the slopes for an extra eighth day’s skiing.
Ski Meribel offers –
- A green, low carbon way to the Alps
- No airport delays or lost luggage
- Ski equipment is safe and has no excess baggage charges
- No need for expensive transfers – we drop you directly at your Meribel accommodation
- Luxury, temperature-controlled coach leaves you rested
- Personal entertainment systems, reclining seats and exceptional toilet facilities provide a luxury environment
Ski Meribel has been voted the best and least stressful way to get to Meribel by users of meribel-unplugged.co.uk