The website of Ski Meribel, the UK’s leading French Alps sleeper coach service, has re-launched; watch our video at www.skimeribel.co.uk to appreciate the coach’s pure comfort! This luxury overnight sleeper coach is the secret to gaining eight days’ skiing on the slopes. Clients travelling to France from the UK early Friday evening arrive fully rested in time to ski on Saturday morning. If you’d like eight days’ skiing in the Three Valleys, try the Ski Meribel coach – the smart way to travel.
– Leaves London Victoria and Dover every Fri PM, throughout the ski season
– Stops in Meribel Les Allues, Meribel Village, Meribel Centre and La Tania
– Calls at Moutiers, the main rail and bus station for transfers to surrounding resorts (La Plagne, Les Arcs, Tignes, Val d’isere and more)
– Voted the best and least stressful way to get to Meribel by readers of www.meribel-unplugged.co.uk, Ski Meribel’s service is also a green, low carbon way to the Alps – return prices from £119pp return!
– No transfers / baggage charges (ski gear carried free) – no airport delays
– Reclining seats with foot and leg rests; pillow bolsters and blankets supplied
– On-board entertainment, climate control heating, WC and wash room
The Three Valleys – one of the world’s best ski areas – is suitable for all skiers and boarders, from beginners to experienced enthusiasts. Its lift system – one of France’s most efficient – boasts 200 state-of-the-art ski lifts and access to 600kms of piste (1000’s of acres off-piste). Accommodation/lift passes available through Ski Meribel.
Ski Meribel invites ski lovers to ‘like’ the Facebook page, facebook.com/skimeribelexpert, and share on the Wall a picture of what they would do with an extra, eighth day on the slopes. Discount travel offered to the best posts!
Here’s how to get in touch:
Tel: +44 (0)20 8668 8223